Webinar: Navigating Times of Change With Special Guest Tiffany Mattick
Finding a new job, or making a career change is often a major shift in our lives. In order to thrive during times of change, you need to pause long enough to recognize, what’s working and what’s not. How is your personal well-being? Are you making choices that keep you stuck or keep you moving in the direction of possibility? FlexJobs is thrilled to host leadership and personal development expert Tiffany Mattick of There She Grows for a two-part series on bringing the best version of you, forward.
During the first session, Tiffany will guide us through completing a personal assessment to determine your current level of well-being and discuss tips and ideas for getting back on track. We will talk about why it matters to improve these scores during times of change and transition. We’ll discuss tips for how to be at our best more often, noticing, pausing, and choosing. It all starts with awareness.
During the second session, Tiffany will discuss our value system. Are you making choices about your future that are in alignment with what matters most to you? During this session, we will identify our top 5 values. Learn what happens when our circumstances are in conflict with our values. Through this awareness, you can make better decisions and plans that align with who you truly are.
What You’ll Learn
- Why it matters to improve your well-being and value scores during times of change and transition
- Tips for how to be at our best more often, noticing, pausing, and choosing
- How self-awareness and well-being can help in your job search or career change
By attending, you’ll also be able to download the free well-being assessment and toolkit after the session and take action immediately!
Join us for one or both of these informative, 60-minute interactive webinars. Be sure to bring your questions, too! There will also be a live audience Q&A as part of the webinars.
Can’t attend the live events? Register anyway and after the webinar, you’ll automatically receive a link to view the recording!**
- Who: Anyone who wants to learn self-awareness and well-being in times of change
- What: Webinars to assess your current level of well-being and ideas for improvement
- When: Part 1: Wednesday, November 11, and Part 2: Wednesday, November 18, 2020, at 2 p.m. ET (1 CT, 12 MT, 11 PT)
- Where: The Zoom webinar platform
- Why: To learn from expert Tiffany Mattick about how to be at your best more often
About Our Presenter
After spending 25 years working for a large, global corporation and developing leaders and teams, Tiffany Mattick took her passion for leadership development and started her own company, There She Grows. Through custom workshop experiences, group, and executive coaching, Tiffany lives her purpose by creating experiences for leaders to connect, grow, and become the best version of themselves at work and at home.
Tiffany’s vast experience met with her keen and compassionate insight, comes to life through unforgettable workshops and life-changing connections that provide the catalyst to help leaders shine their light on the world, and unleash their potential.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends!