Tips to Land a Remote Job at Any Age (Webinar)
Are you seeking a job that lets you work from home? Older workers can face higher hurdles in a job search—often based on unfair assumptions or outright age discrimination. These things are all too common.
FlexJobs is here to help with this free webinar! Learn how to approach your search for a remote job in a way that guards against ageism and allows employers to focus on why you’re a GREAT candidate, rather than focusing on your age.
Join us for this quick informative webinar with a FlexJobs career coach, covering:
- The current remote job market and affects of the pandemic on working from home
- Common and subtle triggers for employers’ ageist assumptions
- How to focus an employer’s attention on your best qualities, skills, experiences, and attributes
- How to stand out specifically when applying for remote jobs
Can’t attend the live event? Register anyway and after the webinar, you’ll automatically receive a link to view the recording!
- Who: Anyone interested in learning about how to successfully combat ageism in the job search
- What: A webinar to learn about ageism and the remote job search
- When: Tuesday, September 22, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. ET (1 CT, 10 MT, 9 PT)
- Where: The Zoom webinar platform (register now to save your spot!)
- Why: To learn how to successfully combat ageism in the remote job search
About Our Webinar Presenter
Brie Reynolds Brie Weiler Reynolds is the Career Development Manager and a career coach and resume writer at FlexJobs, the award-winning site for remote, flexible schedule, and freelance job listings. She provides practical information and resources to help people overcome their roadblocks and discover career happiness. Brie has a background in human resources and career advising, 15 years of experience working with job seekers and employers, and is a certified resume writer. She offers career, hiring, and work-life balance advice through the FlexJobs Blog and media outlets like Fast Company, Forbes, and NBC News. Find Brie on Twitter, @briewreynolds.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends!