Navigate Your Career Transition Like a Boss, Special Guest Emilie Aries
Are you considering switching industries? Want a remote or flexible job in a new career field? Is your resume ready for today’s job search realities? FlexJobs is thrilled to host Emilie Aries, to lead this workshop and help you master the art of sharing your transferable skills and changing careers.
What You’ll Learn
- Which industries have been hardest hit by the COVID-19 crisis, and which are actively hiring
- How to identify which skills matter most to your target employers
- How to apply the CAR Method of persuasive communication to your resume & interview prep
- There will also be a LIVE audience Q&A as part of the webinar-bring your questions!
Join us for this informative, 60-minute action-oriented webinar. You’ll leave knowing the specific action steps you can take to find your own flexible job.
Can’t attend the live event? Register anyway and after the webinar, you’ll automatically receive a link to view the recording.
- Who: Anyone who wants to learn about changing careers
- What: A webinar to learn about using persuasive communication and changing careers
- When: Wednesday, October 21, 2020, at 4 p.m. ET (3 CT, 2 MT, 1 PT)
- Where: The Zoom webinar platform (register now to save your spot!)
- Why: To learn from expert Emilie Aries about changing careers
About Our Presenter
Emilie Aries is a speaker, podcast host, author, and the Founder & CEO of Bossed Up, an award-winning personal and professional development community where she helps women (and men) craft happy, healthy, and sustainable career paths.
Her new book, Bossed Up: A Grown Woman’s Guide To Getting Your Sh*t Together, serves as a practical roadmap for women who want to set themselves up for sustainable, long-term career success and step up as the boss of their lives.
Ready to Sign Up?
If you’re interested in successfully changing careers, this is the webinar for you.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends!