National Flex Day Webinar: Navigating the Remote Job Market
Are you interested in remote jobs and flexible work options, like being able to work from home, have a flexible schedule, find a professional-level part-time job, or work on freelance/contract projects? Join us on National Flex Day, October 20th, to learn more about current trends in the remote and flexible job market!
Help us celebrate by joining this webinar to discover the flexible job market, learn how the pandemic has changed the landscape and increased the opportunity for this type of work, and how to position yourself well for a remote or flexible job.
What You’ll Learn
- Trends in remote, flexible, and gig-style jobs
- The top career fields and companies in the remote and flexible job market
- How to steer clear of work-from-home job scams
- How to develop your resumes and applications for these types of jobs
Join us for this informative, action-oriented webinar. You’ll leave knowing the specific steps you can take to find your own flexible job.
Be sure to bring your questions, too, as there will also be a live audience Q&A!
Can’t attend the live event? Register anyway and after the webinar, you’ll automatically receive a link to view the recording!
- Who: Anyone who wants to learn more about the remote and flexible job market
- What: A webinar to learn about finding remote, flexible, and gig-style jobs
- When: Tuesday, October 20, 2020, at 1 p.m. ET (12 CT, 11 MT, 10 PT)
- Where: The Zoom webinar platform (register now to save your spot!)
- Why: To learn from our career coaches about landing a remote job
About Our Webinar Presenter
Brie Weiler Reynolds is the Career Development Manager and a career coach and resume writer at FlexJobs, the award-winning site for remote, flexible schedule, and freelance job listings. She provides practical information and resources to help people overcome their roadblocks and discover career happiness. Brie has a background in human resources and career advising, 15 years of experience working with job seekers and employers, and is a certified resume writer. She offers career, hiring, and work-life balance advice through the FlexJobs Blog and media outlets like Fast Company, Forbes, and NBC News. Find Brie on Twitter, @briewreynolds.
Ready to Sign Up?
If you’re ready to get actionable insights on navigating the remote and flexible job market, this is the webinar for you.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends!