How to Land Part-Time Work and Decide if You Can Afford It (Webinar)
Easier hours and no commute? Wherever you are on your career path, a part-time job can be the perfect way to earn extra money and try out new industries and fields. And when you combine the benefits of a part-time job with being able to work from home, you maximize your ability to bring in supplemental income while maintaining the flexibility to balance work with family and other life responsibilities and goals.
During this 60 minute webinar, FlexJobs Career Coach Brie Reynolds and Robin Hartill, a Certified Financial Planner from The Penny Hoarder will share tips and tricks about finding a part-time flexible job, and how to make it work financially.
What You’ll Learn
- How to find a part-time remote job
- Considerations for part-time vs. full-time work
- How to decide if you can afford part-time work vs. full-time
- Live Audience Q&A
- Who: Anyone who is interested in learning about part-time remote work
- What: A webinar focused on finding a part-time remote job and affording it
- When: Thursday, December 10 at 1 pm ET
- Where: The Zoom Platform.
- Why: To learn about how to find remote and flexible jobs
Can’t attend the live event? Register anyway and and you’ll automatically receive a recording within one week of the webinar.
Save Your Spot
Interested in working a part-time job but curious how to make it work financially? We’ll provide guidance during this webinar! Save your spot today.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends!