Contest: Celebrating Random Acts of Kindness During Uncertain Times
Throughout the last several weeks, much has changed. And even though we’re apart, the pandemic has, in many ways, brought us closer together. We’ve heard about random acts of kindness taking place—picking up groceries for an elderly neighbor, sewing and giving away fabric masks, and donating hard-to-find items to the food pantry.
In spite of these unprecedented times, we are looking out for and caring for one another, and the team at FlexJobs wants to celebrate that by hearing from you in our contest!
To enter the contest, leave a comment and tell us about a random act of kindness you’ve performed, received, or witnessed
- 5 randomly selected commenters will receive 1 $50 Amazon gift card
- 5 randomly selected commenters will receive a 3-month membership to FlexJobs
Deadline to Enter:
Thursday, April 30, 2020, by 11:59 PM Mountain Time
Required to Enter:
- Your first name (at least)
- Your email address (this will be kept private)
- A respectful answer to the question (if your answer is off-topic it won’t be approved)
- A maximum of one entry per person
How We Pick the Winners
- Winners will be chosen by a random drawing after Thursday, April 30, 2020.
- You’ll be notified by email if you win, so make sure you leave a valid email address in the comments below! (It will remain confidential.)
Photo Credit: bigstockphoto.com
Don’t forget to share this article with friends!
Rachel Pelta is a Content Coordinator for FlexJobs. With professional experience in job placement and as a manager, she creates content to help people succeed in their job search, and to help managers get the best out of their staff.…Read More >
We’d love to hear your thoughts and questions. Please leave a comment below! All fields are required.