70 Flexible Companies Currently Hiring Remote Jobs
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a well-documented impact on the workforce, but some companies are still hiring. At FlexJobs, we’ve found companies posting new and remote-friendly jobs in our database almost every day.
Every year, FlexJobs analyzes the job posting histories of the companies in our database to identify the top 100 companies that posted the most remote-friendly jobs during the previous year. To help job seekers connect with remote jobs during the pandemic, we’ve analyzed our 2020 list of the top 100 remote-friendly companies and identified the top 70 companies that are hiring for remote-friendly positions right now.
The Need for Remote Work
The pandemic has impacted the job market in countless ways. Many in-person jobs cannot be done right now, and many people either can’t or won’t work the available in-person jobs right now due to the risks that they present. Remote positions can offer a lifeline, allowing people to earn an income while safely practicing social distancing.
Before You Apply
As you search for remote jobs, keep a few tips in mind, so you search safe, search smart, and land a remote-friendly job.
- Avoid scams: hiring practices during the pandemic have shifted. However, there are some obvious signs a job is a scam: they want your personal information before you have a job offer; you have to pay for expenses upfront, or they offer you a lot of money for very little work (you’ll be rich in no time!). Bottom line: trust your gut. If you think it’s a scam, it probably is. Here are some other examples of job search scams.
- Write your resume for a remote a job: believe it or not, almost everyone has the remote-specific skills that these employers want from candidates. Take a deep dive into your work history to find your remote work skills and highlight those to potential employers.
- Prepare for your close up: you likely won’t have a face-to-face interview anytime soon. But that doesn’t mean you won’t have an interview. Read up on video interview tips to make prepare you for success.
Career Fields and Jobs That Hire Remote Workers
The career fields below are most likely to hire for remote jobs, and remain solid industries for job seekers to consider even during this time:
While you can do a wide variety of jobs from home, some of the most popular remote job titles include:
70 Companies Currently Hiring for Remote Jobs
To view more information about the company and to see past job openings, click the company name. If you’re a FlexJobs member, log in, and you’ll see full postings for open positions.
Not a FlexJobs member? Register now to get access to thousands of flexible and remote job listings from over 50 career fields! FlexJobs is a subscription service for job seekers with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. The monthly subscription costs allow us to fully vet and verify all of the jobs on our site, ensuring that customers have a safe and positive job searching experience. Right now, we’ve dropped our prices as low as 50% off. Enter the code JOBS at checkout.
- Achieve Test Prep
- Alight Solutions
- Anthem, Inc.
- BCD Travel
- BroadPath Healthcare Solutions
- CACI International
- Cactus Communications
- Change Healthcare
- Citizens Bank
- CSI Companies
- CVS Health
- Grand Canyon Education
- Grand Canyon University
- Haynes & Company
- Jack Henry & Associates
- Johnson & Johnson
- JPMorgan Chase
- Kelly Services
- LanguageLine Solutions
- Liberty Healthcare
- Magellan Health
- Pearson Online & Blended Learning K-12
- PRA Health Sciences
- Red Hat
- Robert Half International
- SAIC – Science Applications International Corporation
- Syneos Health
- The Hartford
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- UnitedHealth Group
Use FlexJobs to Find Remote-Friendly Jobs
Since 2007, FlexJobs has helped job seekers find flexible and remote jobs. And we remain committed to that goal during the pandemic and beyond. With job postings in over 50 categories, our database offers a well-rounded offering of fully vetted flexible jobs.
Right now, we’ve dropped our prices as low as 50% off. Enter the code JOBS at checkout.
Photo Credit: bigstockphoto.com
Don’t forget to share this article with friends!
Rachel Pelta is a Content Coordinator for FlexJobs. With professional experience in job placement and as a manager, she creates content to help people succeed in their job search, and to help managers get the best out of their staff.…Read More >
We’d love to hear your thoughts and questions. Please leave a comment below! All fields are required.